I'm looking for a transgendered friendly doctor to perform breast implant surgery(saline)

midwest preferably in kansas city
Here is a link to help you find a doctor in you area

Doctor Answers 2

Male breast implant surgeon

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
There is increasing demand for this procedure but not all plastic surgeons are willing to undertake it.
One reason - a man's skin may not stretch as easily so the result may not be all that you hope.
Or may be more involved in getting you there.

But to find your surgeon, go to the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons and find 3 surgeons near you.
Call their offices and ask if they do the surgery.
Consult the one(s) who do - and if that surgeon doesn't seem right for you, keep going until you find one who is.

At least in our area where the transgender community is small, a number of patients do not want their photos shown for privacy reasons. If your surgeon seems competent, informed and concerns about helping you get the look you want, that is a good substitute for a lack of photos.  best wishes.

I'm looking for a transgendered friendly doctor to perform breast implant surgery(saline)

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  You may find the attached link (devoted to transgender patients) helpful to you. Best wishes.

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.