What do you think is the best laser hair removal for light skin : e-Laser , alex or candela?

I want to know more about emotive laser comparing it with another laser machines And if i have a darker colour on upper lip would it go when removing hair of that area ??

Laser Hair Removal on Upper Lip

I love laser hair removal.  If you have light skin and dark hair than the Candela GentleLase would be my recommendation.  If you have a darker skin type then then Candela GentleYag would be my choice for you.  Please find a board certified dermatologist in your area with a great deal of experience in lasers for the best cosmetic results.