Looking for a Experienced MD in Mpls/St.Paul Area That Does Juvederm Reversals? I Have Bags Under my Eyes.

Looking for a Experienced MD in Mpls/St.paul Area That Does Juvaderm Reversals .I Have Bags Under my Eyes!

Doctor Answers 3

Reversing Juvederm

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

You should first discuss your case with your injector, and see if he/she can reverse the treatment.  If your injector can not or will not help you, then you can go to Allergan's Juvederm site (Juvederm.com) and check for surgeons in your area on the physician locator.

West Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon
4.5 out of 5 stars 56 reviews

Juvederm and Restylane Over-Corrections Can Be Treated With Hyaluronidase

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I have "reversed" the effect of hyaluronic acid gel fillers with the enzyme, hyaluronidase. I sometimes treat any over-correction with the gel fillers gradually to try to correct rather than reverse the result, if that is desired. Radiesse and other non-gel fillers do not respond to hyaluronidase treatment.

Edward Szachowicz, MD, PhD
Minneapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.6 out of 5 stars 14 reviews

Juvederm Restylane Hyaluronic Acid Reversal

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

The best place to start if you are unhappy with a cosmetic injection the the Cosmetic surgeon themselves.  The doctor you trusted originally should be able to make you happy.


If you have already attempted this, the next step would be to speak to friends who have had injections and been happy they should be able to point you to a reputable cosmetic surgeon.


Last I have had patients come from throughout the country for my help.  It's a hop skip and a jump on Delta.


Good Luck.

Mark Berkowitz, MD
Sterling Heights Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 65 reviews

You might also like...

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.