I am looking for an experienced/specialist dr that may have special going on for coolsculpting in Monmouth or ocean county, NJ?

Here in a link to doctors in your area that use CoolSculpting. Any specials they might be having will be listed next to their names.

Hope this helps!
Lori

SculpSure

Thank you for your question. I suggest you consult with experienced board certified facial plastic surgeons in your area to ensure you receive the highest quality of care.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Looking for an Experienced CoolSculpting Doctor in New Jersey

CoolSculpting has a "find a doctor page" on their website that can help locate a doctor in whatever city you may be in. My preference, is to find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon's office to administer the treatments.  CoolSculpting is an excellent modality. The Plastic Surgeon can also perform liposuction and abdominoplasty, (tummy tuck), which may be a better modality for you.  Best to see a couple of offices before treatment.  State your reasonable goals and expectations, and together you should be able to come up with a plan that will be beneficial.

Jeffrey J. Roth, MD, FACS

Coolsculpting in New Jersey

Coolsculpting is a fabulous procedure but the best way to find a dermatologist with a great deal of experience is through web sites such as Real Self.  Make sure to consult with a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience for the best results.

Advanced Dermatology

Our dermatologists at Advanced Dermatology have performed Coolsculpting on hundreds of patients with excellent results. One of our New Jersey offices is located in Bergen County in Ridgewood, NJ with convenient access through the highways.  follow the link for contact information & directions. 

Joshua L. Fox, MD
Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon