Looking for a ENT Rhinoplasty Surgeon in the Midwest? (photo)

Hi, I've wanted to get asian rhinoplasty where I would like to narrow my nostrils (my nose spreads out when I smile), a dorsal augmentation (I have little to no height with my nose), and for my tip to be slightly pointier, but not by much. The rhinoplasty surgeons that I can reach out to have to be within my area to reduce my costs of traveling. I am looking for a double board certified ENT surgeon who specializes in ethnic rhinoplasty and who understand aesthetics. Please help, thank you.

Doctor Answers 1

Finding your surgeon.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

The American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery website is a great tool to find rhinoplasty specialists. The website, aafprs.org, has a "Find a Surgeon" tool that can help you find a physician who is board certified in facial plastic surgery. You can also ask your surgeon how many ethnic rhinoplasty surgeries he or she performs yearly!

Latham Facial Plastic Surgeon

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.