Is there a doctor in Westchester county NY for hyaluronidase injections?

I have been injected with an excessive uneven amount of Perlane to my nasal folds and around corners of my mouth...distorting my appearance

Doctor Answers 1

Hyaluronidase should be in the office of every physician who does filler injections

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Hyaluronidase should be in the office of any physician (or injector) who does fillers. While this product is slightly expensive, it is a necessary part of properly treating filler patients to have this on-hand should there be a need for it. It can only be given to physicians though, hence the reason that those less qualified don't always have this available. Personally, I wouldn't recommend seeing anyone who doesn't have this! Look on the RealSelf website for physicians in your area and simply call to ask if they have it. While many are reluctant to start dissolving fillers on patients they didn't put the filler into, many physicians will still treat you, as long as you understand and agree.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.