Looking for Dr. with ankle liposuction experience- NJ/PA/NY?

I am 39 and have had cankles since i was little. i am 5'7", a size 6 and am thin pretty much everywhere else but there. I am looking for a Dr. in the NJ, eastern PA area with experience with this surgery. Thanks.

Ankle Liposuction

Liposuction is the gold standard for treatment of large calves and ankles and generally provides excellent results.

While this is not the most common areas for liposuction, improvement of the calves and ankles can be dramtaic after liposuction in carefully selected patients, and in experienced hands. Patients that have had knees, calves and ankles are some of my happiest.