I Am Looking for a Doctor in the Southern Ca Area Who Specializes in Revised Lipo and Fat Transfer? (photo)

I had a doctor who took to much fat out of my upper thighs laving me with a crease on each leg under my natural crease. thank you

Secondary Liposuction and Fat transfer

This is a tough procedure to get right. Make sure you go to a board certified plastic surgeon with lots of experience in this. If convenient, I would be glad to evaluate you, just contact us for an appt 

Lipocorrection with combination therapy

I would suggest our Hidef Liposuction Revision Protocol which includes liposuction, Liposonix, lipocavitation with lipocorrection, body Ultherapy, skin tightening, and Brazilian Cellulite Treatment. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
#Realself100 Surgeon

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

I Am Looking for a Doctor in the Southern Ca Area Who Specializes in Revised Lipo and Fat Transfer?

The truth is that fat transfer and liposuction can be used to augment or create almost any shape.  Revision liposuction and fat grafting is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure, and the results vary widely.   Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of fat transfers and liposuction revision procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA