can i go for Botox Injection?

can i go for botox injection,,i have done my c5 c6 intramelludery c.m. removed. after my surgery from my wrist to small finger fourth finger ring finger are get stiff and half part of palm become stiff. can i go for botox injection

Spinal surgery and Botox

Please check with your spinal surgeon or neurologist to see if you have medical clearance for Botox injections.  If the surgery was recent they may want to wait several months to evaluate.  Please let me know how your situation continues to progress.

Botox after neck surgery

• Check with your spinal surgeon, on the timing of your Botox.
  • If surgery was recent, he may want you to wait - your neck may tense before Botox injections and cause you unnecessary pain.
  • But yes, you can have Botox unless you have a contraindication, such as known allergy to hyaluronidase, muscle disorder, are pregnant, etc. Best wishes.

Botox in San Diego

Dear rajan, thank you for your questions. Botox, Dysport, and Xeomin are common neuromodulatorsused in our San Diego medical spa to reduce facial wrinkles by temporarily weakening the muscles that cause them. Botox is very safe and has benefitedmillions of patients, but consult with your physician to discuss risks and benefits and see if you are a good candidate. Good Luck!

Roy A. David, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon