Are These-rolling Scars or Box Scars?Would Ablative or Nonablative Laser Work Better to Treat This Type of Scar? (photo)

Doctor Answers 1

Acne scars

I would recommend talking to a dermatologist and combining a couple of techniques.  You can use subscisson and the. Use a filler to fill in the defects.  You can also consider a fraxel laser

Detroit Dermatologic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 4 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.