How can I help get rid of the loose skin around my buttocks (without the use of surgery if possible). (photos)

Over the years I have lost about 7stone, for the past 4+years it has been stable. Would prefer not to go down the surgery route as I can't afford it and prefer to help myself naturally. The past week I have been doing squats (50 a day) do you think this will help the appearance overtime? The rest of my body does not have loose skin or sag, feel very self conscious and feel I could never be in a relationship again. I am female and almost 34 years old. Any help or advice is appreciated, thank you.

Buttocks augmentation without surgery

Thank you for your question. This is an important question to answer because many people try to find a cheaper way to augment their buttocks other than having proper surgery performed by a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon. Sadly some people have seriously injured themselves by having a layperson inject foreign material into their buttocks. This criminal act is very dangerous and frequently results in life-threatening infections and at the very least deformity, discomfort and lifelong problems.  The only natural way to increase the size of your buttocks, which would result in only a modest amount improvement, would be to do exercises that would increase your gluteal muscle mass in conjunction with an appropriate training diet with sufficient  protein.     Best of luck to you. 

Montclair Plastic Surgeon

Excess skin of the Buttock

Surgery is the only solution to the excessive loose skin of the buttocks and upper thigh.

Several options of scar designs available and then, based on the pictures posted, you can cover that scar with extending one of your tattoos