How soon can you fly after surgery?

How soon can you fly after BA, and full tummy tuck? I have a trip ti Florida, planned for march? Thank you.

Tummy Tuck

You will be fine to fly by March, a mommy makeover is basically the procedure you had and after 3 months you will be fine for normal travel.  Consult with your PS before taking the trip.

Tummy Tuck

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Flying after Surgery

It depends a lot on the surgery of course.  After more extensive surgery such as yours I would recommend flying be put off for at least 2-3 weeks due to the risk of blood clots in the legs.  So you should be good to go by March.

William A. Terranova, MD
Charleston Plastic Surgeon

Flying after Surgery

William A. Terranova, MD
Charleston Plastic Surgeon