Got hit in the eye after rhinoplasty?

I'm 5 weeks post-op. today i accidentally dropped this metal container right under my eye , but more towards the outer part, so it didn't really hit my nose. however I got a lot of bruising and swelling where I hit it. and I'm worried that this injury might've affected my rhinoplasty results in some way. is it possible this could increase swelling in my nose ?

Getting hit in the eye after rhinoplasty

It is difficult to guarantee a reliable evaluation of your concern without an in-person exam and in the absence of photos. Considering that your incident did not affect the nose, I don't believe you have much cause for concern. At 5 weeks post-op, it is not uncommon to experience some swelling and it is unlikely that getting hit right under your eye would exacerbate it. As always, an in-person examination with a board-certified plastic surgeon is the best way to assess your needs and provide an individualized medical advice.

Trauma after rhinoplasty

Best to see your surgeon if you have significant bruising and swelling. He can best advise you after a thorough exam.