Fat transfer-Injected too much fat / Solution? (photos)

I had fat transfer to my upper eyelid area of my left eye only to match it as right eye. This is the 2nd time procedure, according to the doctor, he injected the same amount as the 1st procedure. I did a lot of research, they say the swelling should be gone within 1 month. The picture below was taken today, The swelling was severe this time and even it's already 5 weeks already, my left eye still looks weird. Can I ask him for a free fix up? Please help me to get a solution.Thanks!

Fat transfer to eyelid

Swelling 5 weeks after a fat graft is reasonable.
I will expect your findings will continue to improve
during the next months. I will suggest to wait at 
least 6 months prior any intervention. 

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Facial fat transfer results

Hey takes much longer than five weeks to see your final results after fat transfer.

It's very reasonable to ask your plastic surgeon to consider revision surgery when needed.

Cautious approach should always be taken with facial fat transfer and especially when trying to treat facial asymmetry. It sounds like your plastic surgeon that just that by doing this in two stages.

I would not consider I revision until at least six months after the original procedure.

It can be very difficult to remove grafted fat around the eyes.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD