How much will a tummy tuck cost me in 2016? (Photo)

I have two children and my stomach haven't been the same. It's very loose and soft. I want a smaller waistline and a flat stomach. Can anyone help me find a good doctor that is cost effective that can give me major results?

Tummy tuck + Lipo candidate, some advices:

Thanks for the question. 

In this regard, I recommend you a Tummy Tuck with muscle repair, to get a flat abdomen and waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.

Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).

Kind regards

Tummy tuck and liposuction candidate

Thank you for your question. You appear to be a good candidate for a tummy tuck with liposuction to the waist to optimize your overall shape.  Our central approach with these procedures is to provide a 360 degree improvement in order to get a beautiful flat abdomen, and to maximize feminine curves.  Prices vary a lot according to experience and board certification of the plastic surgeon, facilities, quality of the practice, region, etc…  You definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.  Don’t settle for less than a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/Vaser High Definition Procedures/Tummy Tuck Revision

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Tummy tuck

As prices vary surgeon to surgeon - there is no one price. To that end I offer a complimentary consultation so you can get a reliable estimate as to the costs involved. Remember -- there is the Dr fee, anesthesia and OR charges. So make sure you get all of that information. It does appear as if you are a good candidate for surgery, but you must be seen to know for sure. 

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

Cost of Tummy Tuck

Thank you for your question. The American Board of Plastic Surgery website is a good resource to find Board Certified Plastic Surgeons in your area with experience. Once you find a surgeon that you feel comfortable with, his/her office will give you cost information for the procedure that is best suited for you to address your concerns. This will typically include costs for the surgeon's fee, anesthesia and facility fee. Additional costs may include post-operative needs such as garments. While cost may be an issue, safety is important. Good luck with your search.

Tummy tuck

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for a tummy tuck with liposuction.  This can be done through a low and short incision, all completely below the bikini line.  Your muscles can also be plicated resulting in a flat abdomen.  Cost varies based on geographic region and surgeon expertise.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

How much will tummy tuck cost me in 2016?

Although an examination is necessary to fully assess your issues, It appears from your photo that you will require a full abdominoplasty to achieve the the most dramatic results. Although cost is always an issue, the most important decision is to choose a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery with extensive experience with this procedure.

David A. Bottger, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck - Finding A Surgeon?

Thank you for your question. Finding the proper surgeon is critical to the success of your tummy tuck. You need to find a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery who specializes in body contouring procedures. The ASPS website will provide a list of properly trained surgeons in your area. You should go on several consultations and see who you like best. Ask to see a lot of before and after pictures of their work. Hope this helps.

Full tummy tuck

You’ll most likely need a full tummy tuck, and this would be $9000 or up in Toronto, Ontario, where my practice is located. It’s not uncommon for prices to be lower in the US, though. Prices vary considerably, so it’s best to  find a board certified plastic surgeon that you can trust first, rather than base your search on price.

How much will a tummy tuck cost me in 2016?

Greetings

Thank you for your question, you are a good candidate for Tummy tuck and Liposuction. Tummy Tuck operation is performed under general anesthesia and it takes to perform the procedure nearly 3 hours when it is performed by a team of plastic surgeons. It is really important to decrease the operation duration to give less anesthesia to the patient yielding a better postoperative period to the patient. You will be advised not to eat 6 hours before the surgery and that is all! You will get a physical examination by your surgeon and anesthetist. After the examination; we will prepare you for the surgery. You will receive a sedation in order to reduce the preoperative anxiety and fell yourself more comfortable.

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon