I was recently told that a surgical butt lift, thigh lift, lipo, and a BBL couldn't be done at one time. Is this true? (photos)

I was recently told that a surgical butt lift, thigh lift, lipo, and a BBL couldn't be done at one time. Is this true?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... I recommend you to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon, besides that, it is true, you cannot have those procedures at the same time because is a risk for your health. Your hemoglobin levels will not be high to do all of them.

This will require an expert in all of these procedures so that the result is excellent and the surgical time is held under 6 hours.

Combining Procedures

All procedures can technically be performed in one operation however this does not give you the best results and is generally not recommend due to the length of anesthesia required to perform all these procedures together and the postoperative complications from prolonged anesthesia. However you should discuss this with your surgeon and seek opinions to determine the best way to stage your procedures. Good luck! 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery #beverlyhills #curves #weightloss #bodysculpting 

Sejal M. Patel, MD

Multiple procedures

I would agree, that is a lot in one setting. A BBL to add fat might be considered the first or a butt lift surgically.  Best of luck.