Need smaller breasts. How much will it cost? (Photo)

What to move from a size 36D to 2 cup smaller how much am looking at

Breast reduction

The fee for a breast reduction will vary from surgeon to surgeon. Best to go for consultation and find the right doctor. Best of luck.

Breast reduction

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Breast Reduction

Dear wandabee, 

As the other surgeons have mentioned, you would need to see a board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation before determining how much tissue would be removed and how much it would cost. Some insurance companies will cover this procedure if deemed medically necessary, so it is a good idea to contact your insurance provider and see if it is a covered benefit on your plan. Good luck!

Breast Reduction

Dear wandabee, 

Hello, you should consider having a consultation for a breast reduction/lift you may do so in person or inquire online and with you'r pictures and and a few questions you may have accurate response thank you for your question good luck!

Breast reduction, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us. 
After having analyzed all the information provided to us, i can realize that you have very large breasts for your height and weight, and can be responsible for head, back, neck and shoulder pain.

In the future may cause  permanent osteo-articular damage in the back and shoulders and skin problems (mainly under the breasts). For for this reasons, certainly you need a breast reduction surgery.

Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Breast reduction, some advices:

Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Breast reduction cost?

Thank you for your question. Prices range by city, state, region, surgeon's expertise, and technique employed. There is a method that requires extra time in the operating room because of its difficulty to perform, attention to detail, longevity of results, increased cleavage without implants, minimal scarring, preservation of nipple sensitivity and ability to breast feed. I've attached a short video of a woman who underwent this procedure who did not want breast implants nor the ugly vertical scar. I hope this helps.

Breast reduction cost?

Need smaller breasts. How much will it cost?

Thanks for the question. When it comes to costs of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure (quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider, insurance company involvement (if any)… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find some average costs of surgery on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites as well.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. ***Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.

Breast Reduction

For breast reduction surgery it is best to schedule a consultation to review your options.  Costs can depend on the extent of surgery required and time required.

Good Luck

Breast Reduction

Good Luck

Breast Reduction

There is no standard fee for a breast reduction --- many of us offer complimentary consultations , so there you are quoted a price and can find out about the surgery. 

Breast Reduction