Shooting pain after 2 years, what can it be?

Its been exactly 2 years since my ba with lift, and lately i have feeling discomfort. I get what i think its shooting pain. I cant even describe the correct term. Its not a constant pain. Comes and goes. I have been sleeping uncomfortably with my 3 yr old, not sure if its that. Whats going on with my implants? Also, if i press under my breats, i have the same discomfort. When i move the implant.(only left one, not both)

Breast Lift / Breast Augmentation/ Breast Implants/ Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Tuberous Breasts

I would recommend that you follow up with your surgeon for evaluation so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Pain in breasts

Any change in symptoms need to be addressed in person. You need a full evaluation to help determine what might cause the pain. Good luck.