Breast Implant Revision - profile, size? (photos)

Hello,I have since 2 years Mentor 375cc moderate profil under muscle. I m 174 cm/ 55kg. I will have my second BA in décembre. The docteur will use implant Motiva ( ergonomix)or Natrelle ( round), size 500-580cc. I would like have big boobs, full with less space betewen and i would like look more sexi. My docteur tell me, hé will use moderate profile. Will i have similer résultats with 500-580cc from Motiva ergo or Naturelle round and moderate profile?Is better for me texturet or smoth implants

Narrow chest with wide sternum

Going from a mod + to a Mod is a terrible idea based upon what you want. Realize you will only be able to achieve so much cleavage as your breasts sit far apart. Go bigger and HP or UHP will give you the "fake" look it sounds like you are looking for. 

Implant selection

Choosing the right implant for you requires an exam in person and a discussion of your goals.  Best of luck.

Breast Implant Revision - profile, size?

Thank you for the question. Online consultants will not be able to provide you with specific enough advice to be truly helpful. Keep in mind as you are thinking about your goals that sometimes adjustment of the breast implant pockets (capsule adjustments) may be necessary to achieve the outcome you are looking for.   Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering revisionary breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "up a cup size” or "full and sexy" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.

Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. 

3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your chosen plastic surgeon to work with you in determining the best plan to achieve your goals.

I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to larger breast augmentation surgery concerns), helps. Best wishes.

Hig profile smooth gels

You are thin and have a narrow chest. so you want the biggest breasts and not bee too wide which looks bad. I would use the Natrelle SRF or SRX smooth gel implants. I hope this helps good luck. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon.

Gregory T. Lynam, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon