Restylane silk in tear trough with TCA 30% under eyes. Can this help with my wrinkles?

My dr suggested restylane silk in tear trough and slightly above orbital rim with cannula. Also 30% tca peel under eyes for wrinkles. All done on same day. If done correctly can the restylane silk above orbital rim look good?

Restylane Silk and TCA 30% - Tear Troughs

I appreciate your question.
Restylane Silk is an excellent choice for your tear troughs when done by an experienced injector who is familiar with the product.  I would recommend botox under your eyes prior to TCA 30% as a starting point.  Then you can re-evaluate if need.  Also, I  would not do both treatments on the same day.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr Schwartz

Restylane Silk for tear troughs

Thank you for your question.  I do think Restylane Silk is a fine product for under the eyes if done with good technique by an experienced injector.

Restylane for Tear Trough

Restylane, Belotero, and Restylane Silk, are all great fillers for the tear trough area.  The 30% TCA peel usually does not do much to help this area for wrinkles.  I prefer Botox and eMatrix in combination for the periorbital wrinkles.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with this advanced injection technique.

Tear Trough

Restylane Silk is an excellent option for the tear trough area and can be done safely in conjunction with a TCA peel. Placing the filler deep lessens the chance of it being visible and for some injectors using a cannula decreases the incidence of bruising as well as lessening the chance of inadvertently injecting into a blood vessel

Lee A. Gibstein, MD