Hi, can any professional recommend a plastic surgeon in the Tampa Bay Area that does revision plasty?

I have liver disease which is under control and already had my GI Doctor sign for my clearance to have the surgery performed.

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Revision Rhinoplasty

If you can't find a doctor in your area, some of us make ourselves available via phone consultations. Please choose carefully due to your medical condition and because revision rhinoplasty is one of the most difficult cosmetic procedures that plastic surgeons perform.  Research his/her background in terms of educations, years in practice, and find a board certified plastic surgeon. Read reviews and look at before and after photos.  I wish you good health and a successful surgery.