Are there any payments plans for a BBL?

Would like to know so I can start saving up.

Payment plans for cosmetic surgery

Many offices participate with outside finance companies so that you can finance your surgery. Our office participates with Care Credit and Alpheon financing (links can be found on our website). You should check with your surgeon's office to see what they participate with.

Payment plans

You should discuss with your doctor's office payment plans that are available to you.  Many take care credit and some work with other companies as well besides the usual credit cards, etc..

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.  Also, most offices offer various financing options such as Care Credit and Alphaeon.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Payment

Thank you for your question. A lot of people desire to have a procedure done but want to know if they need to save up or if they can make payments. There are some doctors and practices that offer payment plans such as CareCredit. This allows you to make payments on procedures over time. Hope this helps,Dr. Newall

German Newall, MD

Financing a BBL?

Thank you for your question!  Most plastic surgeons offer various financing options! I suggest you seek a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, and talk about different financing options and pricing.  Best of luck!
Dr Dhaval PatelDouble Board Certified Plastic SurgeonChicagoHoffman EstatesOak Brook 

Dhaval M. Patel, MD
Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Financing for Cosmetic Surgery

Thank you for your question. Many offices work with financing companies. We work with the company CareCredit. I would inquire with your physicians office if they offer as well. Best Wishes.

Leonard Lu, MD

Financing and BBL

There are many financing options for plastic surgery, the most well known is CareCredit. You can see if you get approved online for this very easily.Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD