Opens wound; when will it finally heal? (Photo)

Hi. I had breast reduction and implants 5 weeks ago. The right breast T wound started to opened up after the 3rd weeks and it got worse after that. Now it seems that it has stop opening and it has started to heal, I'm treating the wound with honey and propolio up to 3 times a day covering. It with gauze. I had travel by air few times due to my job. My doctor said I could travel by air. How long does it normally takes for the wound to heal? Today it looks like the picture attached. Thanks for your answer

#Explant #BreastImplantRemoval - Open wound

It sounds like this question belongs in the breast implants and lift category because when implants are involved, seemingly small wound issues can be magnified.
It is hard to tell from the photo exactly what your wound(s) look like but, in general, small wounds heal well with conservative wound care.  You should of course follow the directions of your own PS.
Larger wounds, though, particularly when associated with drainage of fluid, fever, chills, redness, etc, and when implants are involved are much more worrisome.  While small wounds typically heal, larger wounds over implants, or when the implant is exposed, may not.  You can travel but increased stress or tension on the wound, such as produced by reaching and lifting (which often happens with travel) can impede the healing process.
You'll need to remain under the guidance of your own board-certified plastic surgeon throughout all aspects of your recovery but certainly including this part.
I hope that this helps and good luck,
Dr. Alan EnglerMember of #RealSelf500

Open wound

You need to see your doctor  to be properly evaluated so that one can ensure that adequate wound care is being given.