Does this look like normal healing 6 days post Labiaplasty (trim method)? (Photo)

I am still pretty sore down there and having spotting from my incisions.

This looks like normal post operative swelling.  You will start looking "normal" in a week or two.  Stay calm. This is a part of the healing process. Be sure to choose a Board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in Labiaplasty. This is an important fact to remember when choosing a surgeon

6 days post op

your healing looks good and nothing unusual. You might have some more swelling than the average person but no biggie.

You look swollen after your labiaplasty

Your scars appear intact and the swelling is on the bigger side of normal, but I see nothing problematic here.

Does this look like normal healing 6 days post labiaplasty using trim technique?

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph and congratulations on your labiaplasty procedure.  It appears that your incisions are intact, have mild swelling, and that there are no signs of infection.  All looks well!

Is my healing normal?

...Looks good from my perspective for 6 days!

Michael P Goodman, MD

Davis, CA, USA

Healing after labiaplasty

It looks like the labia minora are still swollen and it will take more time to heal. I think that you will be happy with your result once the swelling goes down. I can't tell if the stitches on the right might be pulling apart and I would recommend that you let your surgeon examine you to make sure that all is okay and just part of the normal healing process.

Lori Warren, MD
Louisville Urogynecologist