Are Lymphatic Drainage massages important when getting BBL?

Hello, I'm scheduled for BBL in the near future and would like to inquire if lymphatic drainage massages are important and if so how soon after the procedure is it best to schedule them and how many sessions are advisable?

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you are healing following surgery. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Lymphatic massage and bbl

Every surgeon is different in terms of their post-op instructions. I do not routinely recommend lymphatic massage, but some surgeons do. Ask your surgeon his preference.