How long after an explant, FT, and lift does one need to wait to re-implant?

I had my silicone implants removed because I thought they were causing some health problems & even though I'm not sure if the health results, I do not like the way I look. I want my implants back. How long do I have to wait? I explanted 4 days ago.

Replacing removed implants

This is a situation that will depend upon many factors including how you are doing in recovery, the size of the implants you removed, the size you want to replace them with, the extent of the lift, and others.  It is best to discuss the situation with your plastic surgeon as he/she is most familiar with the details of your surgery and how you are progressing through recovery.  As a general rule of thumb you will want to wait 3-6 months before considering more breast surgery.

Implant replacement

It might be best to wait at least 4 months before having another procedure.  You have to allow for swelling to settle down and for the tissues to heal. Good luck.

How long after an explant does one need to wait to re-implant?

There is no right answer here.  In my practice, I would individualize your care, which would involve  careful communication of your concern/goals…  Given that you are only four days out of the breast implant removal surgery, I would likely suggest that you give yourself 3 to 6 months before making a decision whether or not to re augment your breasts. Your "health concerns" will need to be taken into consideration as well.

Best wishes for good health and for an outcome that you will be pleased with long term.