Will my implants drop lower and raise my nipples? Double bubble of the left breast Revision needed? (photos)

10 days post op, 385cc implants under the muscle. My implants are settling well for being 10 days post op. Will they continue to drop enough to raise my nipples? Also, I'm currently using Hypafix to secure the IMF of the left breast as that fold was slightly constricted before surgery. What is the likelyhood that this will resolve itself with settling? Is it a good idea for a capsulorraphy under local anesthesia?

10 Days Post Op

I recommend that you continue to allow for normal healing and follow up with your Plastic Surgeon. In a few months you will be able to evaluate how the implants are settling and if you have any issues requiring correcting. You appear to have a good result so far.
All the best

Will my implants drop lower and raise my nipples? Double bubble of the left breast Revision needed?

Must post a before photo so we can compare. Appears you were asymmetric to shape/volume/etc. Only in person examinations can determine the revision options after 3 months healing time!