I am having a total of 9 laser hair removal treatments for Men's Brazilian hair removal.

Six weeks after my fourth treatment and 7 days before my fifth treatment I was exposed to the sun for 3-4 hours. My fifth treatment was pushed back three weeks (one month) since the incident. Is this going to affect my overall results? So far I am happy with the results. I just don't want the hair to grow back again.

Delay in LHR treatment affect long term results?

This delay will not affect results at all. No need to worry. I was good to push back treatment after sun exposure because you were at risk for burns or hyperpigmentation.

Laser hair removal

It should not affect your results at all.  It sounds like your provider is being very careful to give you the best possible results.  Good luck on your continuing treatments.

Suzan McGary, MD
Williamsport Thoracic Surgeon