Terrible mistake recently. Really need to find a fix? Sagging skin after using tanning beds after microneedling (Photos)

I had a microneedling session at 1.5 MM. The doctor did 3 rounds. After that, I did something very stupid during my recovery. 2 days after, I had decided to go to a tanning salon. max setting, 20 minutes. I went again 3 days later, same setting. And again 3 days after that, same setting. My skin had a lot of changes due to that terrible mistake I made. I feel like my skin became saggier, and had a lot less volume. Even looks flat kinda. Is there a way to fix this? I'm very desperate here guys.

Tanning: MicroNeedling--Sagging Skin Chin/Cheek Augmentation -- Fillers such as Radiesse, Voluma, Perlane/Fat/Implant, Sculptra

I would consult an expert for a formal consultation. In addition to sunscreen and good skincare: chin and cheeks are best augmented with a combination of fillers such as sculptra deeply and radiesse, voluma, or restylane lyft on top. Best, Dr. Emer

Tanning Beds after Microneedling

Tanning beds are terrible for your skin and promote  aging. Tanning after microneedling is not advisable because your skin is already in a fragile, recovering state. At this point I would continue to moisturize, wear sunblock, and return to your physician in 4 to 6 weeks for your next treatment. Stay out of the sun/tanning beds and wear sunscreen at all times to help your skin try to repair. I would recommend stopping in your physician's office and picking up high quality skin care to accelerate the recovery process.

Justin Harper, MD
Columbus Physician