I feel more square after lipo and BBL? (Photos)

Is it normal to get swelling in the areas they lipoed more. I'm so scared.

Liposuction recovery

You´re in the early stage of recovery, after having liposuction there is a process of swelling and bruising that peaks at 3 days after surgery and then undergoes the first stage of major resolution in the first 2 weeks after surgery. The later phase of healing takes place over the 2-3 months after surgery where everything really settles and softens.  It is after this time that we are getting close to the final result, though this varies patient to patient.  Follow up with your chosen surgeon when the swelling has gone down a bit. Wishing you a speedy recovery!

I feel more square after lipo and BBL?

At only 1 day post op you are very early in your healing, swelling will continue to decrease with time. Please follow up with your chosen surgeon to discuss your concerns. Regards, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Your photos show that you have just had your surgery. The bruising and welling is par for the course. You shoule follow up with you PS.

George Lefkovits, MD

TT/Liposuction

It looks like you are still too early in the postoperative to judge your result. Be patient. If you are still square at 3 months after surgery, have a candid discussion with your plastic surgeon and ask for revision. Best wishes.

Swelling

It looks like you are fresh post surgery.  Yes, you will be very swollen after liposuction. You have to give it time to settle down. Best of luck.

The area in your lower back will be still bruised and swollen and this will take 8-12 weeks to settle. Wear your garment and keep your follow up with your surgeon.ve to give your body at least 12 weeks to start seeing results and final results can take 3-6 months depending the way your body heals.Best of Luck!!

Rami Ghurani, MD