I had a lower face lift 3 weeks ago, my second, and now I have these two soft lumps on either side of my chin incision. (photos)

I had a previous facelift 10 years ago and did not have this. Is this something that will go away?

Not sure

it would be good to feel the lumps under your chin. If they are fat, then they can be sucked away under local or there is even an injection called kybella that can dissolve them away. 

I suspect this is the case and as a result, are fairly easily treated. Ask your surgeon what they think the lumps are made of and go from there. 

Hope that helps, 

Adam Goodwin