I had a lower face lift 3 weeks ago, my second, and now I have these two soft lumps on either side of my chin incision. (photos)

I had a previous facelift 10 years ago and did not have this. Is this something that will go away?

Not sure

it would be good to feel the lumps under your chin. If they are fat, then they can be sucked away under local or there is even an injection called kybella that can dissolve them away. 

I suspect this is the case and as a result, are fairly easily treated. Ask your surgeon what they think the lumps are made of and go from there. 

Hope that helps, 

Adam Goodwin

Not sure

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hope that helps, 

Adam Goodwin

Facelift Revision

This is a good question.  It has only been 3 weeks.  However, it is difficult to say of it will go away at this point in time.  My fear is it will not.  If it is present this early, then it may persists and remain.  All I can add, is that if it was present on the surgical table, then it may persists.  It is too early to say for sure. Only time will tell.  Your surgeon may have some suggestions.  If you need a revision on this, then I would definitely choose your surgeon wisely so it does not occur again. For revision surgery, I try to correct all the problems and then some.  In other words, I go overboard on fixing everything.  Surgery is not an exact science, so unexpected things can occur.  Good Luck.  I always say your face is you diamond, polish it well and you will shine brilliantly.

Facelift Revision