Can gynecomastia (pseudo/actual) occur due to non-continuance of gym after a period of regular exercise and gym ?

I am 18 years, 76 kg, 5'8'' high. I have developed some cracks in my chest region from where some white (probably fatty) flesh came out , after I started discontinuing gym. Its very awkward, can you suggest any reason for it and any possible remedy other than surgery??? Will it be cured if I again continue gym?? Please give some realistic and acceptable solution, I am not ready for surgery at the moment!!!

The Causes of Gynecomastia

The male breast is composed of glandular tissue and fatty tissue. An excess in either type of tissue can cause the chest to take on the look of gynecomastia. Gynecomastia can affect #men of all different body types. There are different types of #gynecomastia.According to official statistics, 36% of adult young men and 57% of older #adult men in the United States have this medical condition in one of the four grades. 
About 200,000 to 3 million cases of #gynecomastia are being reported every single year. So if you have #breast #enlargement and you feel you're an exception, please understand that 1 in 3 young adult #men and 1 in 2 older adult men are just like you and have breast #enlargement.
Several common factors can cause gynecomastia including excessive levels of #estrogen, natural #hormone changes, use of recreational drugs or alcohol, medications and their associated side effects, and, various health conditions. Also, there are different types of #gynecomastia.
There are three types of surgical #treatment #options available that treat gynecomastia. Your board-certified plastic surgeon will recommend the type best suited for you. 
The most important decision to be made before performing any surgical procedure is determining whether you are an ideal #candidate. 

Gynecomastia had only one solution.You not ready for it.

You are not ready,but for the future it may help.
How should I choose a surgeon? Selecting a surgeon is as important a choice as the decision to undergo surgery. Choose carefully.
The decision is yours. What follows is some advice to assist in making your selection. 1. Experience matters. Choosing a surgeon who has performed over one thousand gynecomastia cases increases the likelihood that they have seen a case similar to yours in the past. Selecting a surgeon whose practice is focused on gynecomastia exclusively is also an indicator of experience. 2. Results matter. The more before-and-after pictures a surgeon displays, the better. Pay attention not just to the number of pictures, but whether the surgeon is confident enough to show multiple angles of the same patient. 3. Reviews matter. Have patients reviewed your surgeon? Did those patients undergo the surgery you are considering? 4. Expertise matters. Is your surgeon recognized by the profession as an authority in the field? Are they certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery? Have they authored books or medical journal articles regarding your surgery?

Mordcai Blau, MD

Hard to say without photos, but I would try diet and exercise first. If no improvement, seek advice from a board certified plastic surgeon. Also, check out the link below to an article I wrote about Gynecomastia, as it may clear up any confusion . Good luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD

It is difficult to say what the white discharge is. If the discharge is from the nipple it could be secretion from some glands. Did you ever take any hormones or other supplements? Please have a consult with an Endocrinologist who can help you with your problem.

All The Best !

Ajaya Kashyap, MD
India Plastic Surgeon