Can I be fixed by one last surgery or a minimum of 3? (Photo)

Breast reconstruction gone bad. Breast reconstruction gone wrong could it be fixed? I'm seeking for a plastic surgeon who takes Medicaid. I'm in desperate need of help. I'm tired of feeling deformed, ugly or in my daughters eyes different. I also have several legions on my abdominal area that are hard and it hurts. I pray that a plastic surgeon could help me. Thank you.

Breast reconstruction with DIEP, TUG or PAP flaps

I am unclear what the specific issue is but there are multiple ways to perform the reconstruction and then to revise it to help improve the results for patients with active cancer or with a genetic predisposition