Should I do fillers if I am not even 40 yet? (Photo)

I always thought I would age gracefully without needing fillers but that's not the case. My beauty routine is on point however I think I am aging faster and I don't know what else to do. My face looks tired and I don't like it. I have fine smile lines and I really want to get rid of them. Am I a candidate for fillers ? I have olive skin and I am 34. I thought I was too young for this but maybe not ? What fillers should I get? Any alternative treatment ?

Filler to restore volume

Thank you for your quesiton. You will achieve refreshed and rested look with filler in your cheeks and naso-labial folds. I would recommend using fillers with hyaluronic acid such as Juviderm or Restylane. Hyaluronic acid is absolutely natural and it helps to restore youthful volume in your face.  See trained plastic surgeon in your area for a consultation.

Coos Bay General Surgeon

Filler?

Hello, and thanks for your question and photo.Everyone loses volume they age, and this accordingly results in an aged appearance. I think you could achieve a nice natural, rested look with a small amount of a volumizing filler such as Voluma in your cheeks. I recommend an in-person consult with an expert. To maximize the likelihood of a favorable outcome, I recommend that you only get treated by a well-trained and experienced dermatologist or plastic surgeon. Hope this opinion is helpful to you. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.   

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon