Do I have enough fat for BBL? (photos)

I am 5'6 and 130 pounds. Most of my fat is on my stomach. Is this enough for a bbl that could give me results like this or will I have to gain more weight? If so, about how many more pounds because I am aware that some fat after the bbl will be lost and I won't know my official results until about 3 months after. About how many cc's of fat does this look have per? ... Am I better off going with implants (subfacial since it allows larger implants) or so I heard.

Do I have enough fat for BBL?

Pictures or an examination would be helpful to make recommendations.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Do I have enough fat for BBL? (photos)

It's not possible to answer your question regarding BBL surgery without photos of your buttocks as well as potential fat donor sites. But, in any case, you need to consult with a Board Certified PS with lots of experience doing the BBL procedure. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

BBL

Thank you for your question. It's difficult to give recommendations without pictures or an in person consultation. A board certified plastic surgeon may be able to find enough fat to transfer to your bum. If not, you might consider gluteal implants. You will need to have a consultation for precise recommendations. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Bbl candidate

It's hard to say without seeing your photos to determine if you are a candidate for a BBL but you can check your BMI and consult with a few plastic surgeons in person. You will lose about 30% of your injected fat in the first few months. Implants can be combined with fat transfer however implants feel firmer and have more complications.
Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD