I'm 5 days post op full TT & lipo in flanks. I have pleating and my legs are swelling. Will I look normal? (Photos)

1 week post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.
At this point (1 months post-po) the swelling is normal.
To reduce it, I recommend you perform daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the abdomen and wear a postoperative girdle from thigh to the breasts.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.

Post-Op Tummy Tuck Healing

Healing after the  #tummytuck will take time. I have my patients out of bed and walking the night of surgery and every hour while awake.  I allow my patients to return to work at one to two weeks with 14 days preferred.  No lifting or straining.  At three weeks increased level of activity and full, no restrictions, at 6 weeks. Therefore, since you are at five days, I would recommend allowing a little more time for healing in order to let the procedure to settle in.Also, swelling can persist for several months and will gradually improve and will look better at three months, six months, and even one year. Frequently the pubic area and the scrotal and penis area for men can become very swollen and discolored during the first two weeks due to gravity as this is the lowest area for swelling to accumulate.