Compression Garment & Supply List what brands and where to buy?

What brand & style compression garment is best for BBL with lipo on arms? Also where is a good supply list of what items to have on hand after surgery?

Compression garments

The garment company I've used most frequently for liposuction and BBL patients is Taylor & Taylor Creations.  They specialize in custom fit garments, and have provided my patients with excellent products and service. 

Your plastic surgeon most likely has his/her preferences for certain garment types and styles. You should find that your plastic surgeon's staff will be most helpful in locating the best garment for you. Best of luck with your upcoming surgery.

Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

Compressoin garments

There are many excellent garment companies that I use for BBL or liposuction. The two most common I use are from Veronique or Marena.

Compression garments and preparation for surgery

If you've had a consultation with the plastic surgeon to do your procedure then this should all have been reviewed.

Every plastic surgeon I know supplies the compression garments to make sure the patients are fitted appropriately.

The same is generally also true for pre-and post op instructions.

If you have not yet consulted with the plastic surgeon then all of these things will we reviewed during the consultation or preoperative visit.

Any plastic surgeon or a clinic that does not address these topics before the procedure should be suspect.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

Compression Garment and Supply List post BBL

Thanks for your inquiry.  The answer to your question is actually very surgeon-related in that each surgeon has their own opinion about this.  I think that minimizing compression to the area where the fat was injected is a good idea.  Application of some compression to the liposuction areas is also helpful.  There are garments that allow for compression only on the lipo areas while leaving the area of the buttock open.  This is personally something I recommend to my patients, but again, I would defer to your surgeon’s preference of compression garment.  I hope this helps. 

Hisham Seify, MD, PhD, FACS