Capsular contracture, removed entire right capsule and now right breast sits too low?

I almost feel a 'dip' in my chest on the right compared to the left. They are so uneven now, I had a full lift and 300cc gel implants in both, my surgeon fixed the contracture and unfortunately traded one problem for another. Is there any way to 'lift' the right implant without removing more skin? (His suggestion)

Bottoming out

It is not unusual for a breast to be lower after a complete capsulectomy.  It sounds like your capsular contracure was treated successfully.  You are at risk for capsular contracture on that side.  Relifting may not be a bad idea.
Ary Krau MD FACS

Correction

Too many variables without enough information here. Actually, skin removal, if appropriate, would be the LEAST complex and invasive of the likely options. Sometimes internal capsule work/additional support is required to achieve the goal.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD

Breast issue

It is difficult to really comment without seeing photos and knowing exactly what was done. Best to evaluate in person. Good luck!