Should you do a BBL and Lipo before a scar revision?

I had a TT done 8 months ago. I need to have my scar revised. I want to have BBL and lipo done. My doctor won't do both things at the same time. What should I do first revision or bbl? Thanks

BBL and Lipo with Scar Revision

Hello Thanks you for the question

Its better to have the BBL and lipo done first, since the scar revision its a minor surgery it can wait.

Regards...

Scar revision and BBL

It is really up to you but you may want to have the BBL first since that will make the bigger difference in your appearance.  Good luck.

Liposuction and BBL or scar revision first?

Thank you for your question about your liposuction and BBL.

I would think it better to have the liposuction and BBL first. Then have the scar revision later and if you need more fat transferred to the BBL, it can be done at the same time. 

Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD