BBL cost for me? (photos)

Hour glass shape is my wish list

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Butt Augmentation/ Liposuction / Liposculpture / High Definition Procedures / Liposuction Revision

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc. I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area. You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

BBL

The cost of a BBL will vary from surgeon to surgeon. You will have limitations in terms of having an hourglass figure based upon the fact that your upper abdomen is fairly protuberant. This may be the result of weakness of the abdominal muscles or possible visceral fat. An exam in person is key.