Am I a good candidate for a Lipo along with fat transfer to hips and BBL? (photos)

5'4, 145-150lbs BM 25. Can I achieve a smooth hourglass shape with my body type? I want a Small waist round hips, bigger bottom. Just looking to perfect what I already have!

Brazilian Butt Lift candidate

Thank you for your question. You appear to be a great candidate for a brazilian butt lift procedure. When planning a Brazilian butt lift, patients can look forward to a double benefit: reducing areas of unwanted fat while gaining a perkier, rounded posterior.  Each procedure must be planned according to the individual needs of patients, harvesting fat from target areas of the torso, thighs or knees and transferring it to create smooth, attractive contours optimized for each person. you could have liposuction on your abdomen, waist, back and thighs and then inject into the buttocks to create the shape we have planned together. You definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.  Best is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

Lipo + BBL candidate, some advices:

Thanks for the question. In this regard, I recommend you waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour. Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Good BBL candidate?

Definitely an excellent candidate!   

With your 25.6 BMI, you are perfect for 4L of lipo from your waist / trunk and grafted to your buttocks.  A smooth hourglass waist with the tightest area at your underwear straps is what every patient desires, and you can achieve this very easily.

I have been blessed with the opportunity to perform over 10,000 BBL cases and with your Square / A-frame combination buttock shape you can achieve any shape and size you desire, apple, round (orange), inverted heart (pear).  An "u'pside down heart" orange-pair shaped buttocks and orange-pear contoured hips would look awesome on your frame. 

I wish you you well through your surgery journey and your recovery,  
James McAdoo DO FACOS 

•  AOA  dual board certified general and plastic reconstructive surgeon 
  • Microsurgery fellowship trained 
  • 33,000 operative cases 
  • 10,000 BBL cases 

Am I a good candidate for a Lipo along with fat transfer to hips and BBL?

Hello Dear, thank you so much for your questions and pictures.In accordance with your photos you would be an excellent candidate for this procedure, this you will give a body molded and a natural look. Also you have to make an evaluation in person with a certified plastic surgeon. Best wishes

Ramon Morales, MD

Ideal candidate for BBL procedure

Gina,Aesthetically speaking, you appear to be a great candidate for a BBL procedure to improve the overall appearance of your shape and give your buttocks/ hip areas a more definitive look with a smaller waist that you desire to compliment your body. Best wishes!

Jaime Perez, MD

Thank you for your question and photographs.I would recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon so they can perform a physical examination of your body and accurately tell you if you are a good candidate or not. From the photos you has posted, it does look as though you would be a good candidate. When I perform a BBL, I will evaluate the patient’s body to make sure that they are a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. It will also be assessed as to which areas will be liposuctioned. Depending on the amount of fat necessary to fill the buttocks/hip area, multiple donor sites on the body may be considered. After liposuction has been performed, a closed sterile system is used which ensures the fat tissue is never exposed to the air. This keeps it safe and purified for reinjection into the buttocks/hips. Our plastic surgery office uses P188, a triple-wash antibiotic that sterilizes the tissue and separates the healthy fat from any tissue that may not survive the transfer process. I will then reinject the fat to make sure that the layering is done properly, effectively and that the results are smooth and shapely. I hope this helps.
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely, James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Ideal candidate for a BBL

Ideal candidates are at a stable weight,  in good health , and have excess fat in some parts of the body and too little in other regions.  Gaining weight before the procedure is to no advantage and when you lose weight again the fat cells will shrink just like the donor site fat cells.  Typically, the transferred fat results in a significant increase in volume of the body site being treated.

Your history and photos suggest that you would be a very good candidate for liposuction and a BBL. You seem to have good skin tone and appear already to be in good shape. You should consult with a Board Certified PS with lots of experience performing BBL surgery.

George Lefkovits, MD

Yes, you look like an excellent candidate for a brazilian butt lift. Best to be seen in person to determine what exactly can be done for you.

You appear to be a great candidate for a BBL.  You have ample fat and your skin appears tight enough to handle the liposuction.  The rolls on you back can be reduced or eliminated as well.Make sure to chose a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who specializes in BBL procedures.
Best of luck.
Dr. T

Douglas Taranow, DO, FACOS