Can I get a bigger butt? (Photo)

My ass fait but I don't want it really big I just want it to look sexy in my clothes maybe about 2 to 3 inch out with about a inch more of hips how much am I looking at

You Can Get a Bigger Butt

Thank you for your pictures.  In my opinion, I would recommend  buttocks augmentation with implants and liposuction of the and/or flanks (love handles).

This will provide you the most stable result in the long run. For over 10 years I had practice buttocks augmentation using fat grafts. Although you can achieve good volume of the buttocks with fat grafting IT IS EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TO ACHIEVE ADEQUATE LONG-TERM PROJECTION WITH FAT GRAFTING ALONE. The goal of all women is to increase buttocks projection. The fat is simply too soft to push the firmer tissues of the buttocks skin out to get the desired projection. The best and most consistent way to get projection is to the use buttocks implants.

The buttocks implants are made of soft solid medical grade silicone. These implants come in various shapes (oval, round), sizes and projections. They are not like the first generation of buttocks implants which were very firm. These soft solid implants that closely mimic and feel like buttocks tissue. Buttocks implants are different than silicone breast implants. Silicone breast implants are made from medical grade silicone which is extremely soft. Silicone breast implants have a small potential for rupture.  The buttocks implants do not rupture or deflate.

The procedure is performed as an outpatient procedure. General anesthetic is required. The procedure typically consists of enhancing the buttocks through incisions that are made on either side of the upper buttocks crease. This is a very well hidden incision. This allows for the implant to be placed typically underneath the fascia (covering) of the muscle but the implant may be placed within the substance of the muscle if the patient is extremely thin. Additionally, the liposuction may be beneficial to contour the abdomen and waistline.  This will further enhance the body contour.  If necessary the fat obtained from the liposuction can be used to modestly enhance volume.   Incisions for liposuction are very small typically only requiring one or two stitches for closure. Prior to closure of the incisions for the buttocks implants, drainage tubes are required to reduce the possibility of fluid (seroma) accumulation around the implants. The buttocks implants incision are closed with dissolvable stitches. A compression garment is extremely helpful after surgery to minimize swelling, to reduce the possibility of fluid (seroma) collection. After surgery,  one day of bed rest is required. After day one, the patient is strongly encouraged to get up and walk frequently. Typically the first office visit after surgery is within's 48 to 72 hours.

Remember if you're considering buttocks augmentation with implants it is always wise to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon that has experience with buttocks enhancement.  Best wishes.

Buttock augmentation

I would suggest liposuction with a fat transfer to the buttock and hips.  This will sculpt your entire abdomen, cinching your waist and creating an hour glass figure.  The fat that is transferred to the buttock can also be put in the hips to make them rounder and more shapely.  You do have a buttock implant option as well but you have extra fat that will limit the projection of your buttock.  In order to achieve a small waist with a projected buttock  you will need liposuction of the lower back and flanks.  Be sure to seek out a board certified plastic surgeon with extensive experience in buttock augmentation and has a large photo gallery and patient testimonials. 

Can I achieve a bigger butt?

Absolutely! The demand and popularity for buttock enhancement procedures in my practice is through the roof!  It’s allowed me to perfect my technique over the years so that I produce safe, reliable and long-lasting results that will age well with my patients whether it’s using fat only, gummy bear butt implants only, or both.  In the end, it’s important to choose whatever means necessary to achieve your desired goals for size, but more importantly shape!

My patients generally seek to have a perky or curvaceous butt that is shapely, whether they are full-figured and voluptuous or shredded fitness types, and everything in the middle.  If you were gifted with a flat or shapeless butt or acquired it over the years, consider a consultation with a plastic surgeon who does all 3 major types of enhancements to understand all your options.

It’s important to understand that the terms relating to buttock enhancement are not as important as what your specifically tailored plan entails. Often the words Buttock Augmentation, Butt Lift, Brazilian Butt Lift, Buttock Fat Grafting, Buttock Reshaping and so on are used interchangeably.  Get a consultation so that you can best understand what will help you achieve a sexier you.

BBL in the slender patient.

Yes is the answer. Find a board-certified plastic surgeon who does a ton of Brazilian butt lift, operates at a certified facility and ask him or her; how many Brazilian butt lift in slender patients have you done this year doctor? Do not settle for the big answers and you will be in good hands.

Ayman Hakki, MD
Waldorf Plastic Surgeon

Buttock augmentation options

In short, a combination of sculpting your waistline with liposuction and augmenting your buttock with implants provides the best chance for a long lasting "hour-glass" figure. Please read on for more surgical details:

Regarding buttock/hip augmentation surgery, let me start off by saying that I currently see at least 2 - 3 patients, domestic and international,  per week that failed "brazilian buttock lift" (i.e. the fat melted away after 10 - 12+ months and/or the projection result was grossly insufficient) and are now seeking a more reliable and permanent option (i.e. buttock and/or hip implants). 

There are only two proven safe and relatively effective methods for Buttock Augmentation and Hip Augmentation: 1) Autologous Fat Transfer (using your own fat, transferring from one area of the body to the other) and 2) Buttock/Hip Implants (semi-solid silicone rubber implants that cannot rupture &/or leak). Both are options but what it comes down to, like any surgery, is proper patient selection and long-term results. 
Indeed because at least 80+ % of the fat transferred will melt away within a year, most patients are not good candidates because they lack an adequate amount of fat to harvest. Another tip is that if you purposely gain weight (i.e. fat) for the procedure, the fat you lose first as you get back to your baseline weight is that very same fat that was transferred into your buttock...so don't fall victim to this recommendation. Even those patients that had adequate amounts of fat pre-operatively, still end up seeking buttock implants after a year or so because most of the fat transferred melted away leaving them with minimal result.

Although overall using your own fat is relatively safe, it not infrequently melts away unevenly leaving one butt cheek bigger than the other or with dimpling or hard fat cysts.  The one serious complication that can rarely (< 1%) happen is "fat embolism" in which some of the fat gets into the blood stream and travels up into the lungs, heart, and/or brain causing serious problems. This complication is more likely to happen with the larger amount of fat being transferred. This is even more likely to happen when using fillers like liquid silicone, PMMA, Sculptra, and hyaluronic acids. Also fillers, when injected in large quantities, have a relatively high infection rate, guaranteed tendency to migrate away from the original area they were injected, and almost always stimulate a lot of inflammation with a subsequent and disastrous amount of scar tissue/hardening.
Thus buttock/hip implants become a very good, safe, and long term reliable option for most patients seeking buttock/hip augmentation (at least in my practice). To avoid high risk of healing problems with the central single incision, I prefer to insert the buttock implants through a 1 1/2 inch long incision along the inner curve of each upper buttock cheek at the level of the tailbone, similar to two opposing parentheses ")(" (concealed within the crevice between the buttock cheeks) and the hip implants through a ~ 1 inch incision just below the beltline above the hip region. The buttock implant should always be placed under or within (muscle thickness permitting) the gluteus maximus muscle. In this position, the implant is much less palpable & visible (ie feeling and looking like an Olympic sprinter's butt), and does not sag or shift/migrate over time unlike implants placed on top of the muscle or "subfascial". On the other hand, hip implants are placed under just the fascia because no significant muscle exists in this region. However, because they are much smaller and lighter, their likelihood of migration is relatively low. Because all of this, it is extremely important to seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure so that the implant placement is precise for both locations. 

Ryan Stanton, MD

BBL

In order for one to determine if you have enough fat for a BBL,  you would have to be seen in person. Best of luck.

Buttock enhancement

To enhance the buttock, two methods are available

1: Fat Transfer, Brazilian Buttock Lift

2: Buttock Implants.

You need in person evaluation and discussion to determine the best option for you body and desired look