Can my nostril asymmetry be fixed and by who? (Photo)

If so please make any recommendations as to who is the doctor for me ?

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Recommendations to Correct Nasal Deformity

Many reconstructive rhinoplasty options are available to you but in order to answer your question, it would be best to have a complete in person consultation, examination and review of pertinent medical information which may lead to recommendations for correction. Gather operative notes, medical records and photos about you and bring these to your Facial Plastic Surgery specialist for review. Please contact my office if you wish to travel to Houston for a consultation and my staff can assist you. Best Regards. 

Fred J. Bressler, MD, FACS
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon