What could I do about this? (Photo)

Three months post of and these are my results I've been left with.

What can be done

I think the first thing to do is see your original surgeon and discuss your dissatisfaction with him or her.  We need to know if its the shape, the size , or something else.  It would be more helpful to see before and after photos to see if you developed a capsule on one side and maybe the lateral pocket is closed off.  This could make the left side look this way.

What could I do about this

Thank you for your question. Need more info to comment. Need to see pre and post op proper pictures to comment. Your L breast appears fuller but need more info to comment.

????

What are your concerns... placement? asymmetry? droopiness? What implants were put in? Several things could be going on however, this could be a good result based on a how you started. Again, like others have stated best to resubmit your question with pre-op photos, state what implants were place in, and post current photos without a swim top on. Best of Luck.

What could I do about this?

Best to seek in person second opinions from only private practice boarded PSs in MIAMI. Revision is needed but what type is the question..

Post aug results

You are asymmetrical with your left being greater than your right.Question is is this due to fluid in one side or maybe difference in implant size.Discuss this with your surgeon.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetry

Dear SatSorry for you. You are not my patient. I suggest that you wait another few months and then this can be improved.

Richard Sadove, MD
Gainesville Plastic Surgeon

What can be done?

Thank you for the question, but I need photo's without a top on.  Also , before and after photos, as well as information regarding what size and shape implant was used.  

Chad Robbins, MD

What can be done

Hello...In order to better answer your question there is more information that is needed. Helpful pictures would be those of the breasts alone and without a bra or bikini because these can alter the shape of the breasts. Pictures of the breasts before are also very helpful because it gives an idea of the breast shape and the differences between the breasts. These differences don't change that much after surgery. Also, knowing what size implant, if it is shaped or not and where it was placed would be helpful. Lastly, one of the most important things is what bothers YOU about your new breasts. Maybe you can add some of these things and hopefully we can give you better answers! Hope this helps!
Ankur Mehta MD

Ankur Mehta, MD
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon