Is something wrong with my recovery? (Photos)

I got a donut lift with silicone implants 300cc L and 375cc R. I'm three weeks post op and I am lopsided and have several cone shapes on the bottom along with straight edges. My surgeon says to wait, it's early to see if something is abnormal. I would like some outside opinions since it appears most other photos don't look like mine at 3 weeks.

Too early to judge

Hello dear, thanks for your post and provided information as well. your healing looks very good with just 3 weeks post op. 

Patience is one of the most important factors in achieving the best results in cosmetic surgery. We all want to see the final result as early as possible. Unfortunately, the healing process is complicated and takes time. The surest way to get a poor result is to undergo revision surgery before your body is ready for additional surgery.

Breast augmentations take about six months for the swelling to go down and the breasts to settle and assume their final size and shape. 

Please wait a couple of weeks post op and then return to your original surgeon if not I recommend to keep in touch all the time with yuor surgeon, he is the one who knows the best your clinic history.

Good luck :)

Breast Lift Recovery

From your photos, it seems you are recovering well aside from some asymmetry of the breasts. Sometimes, this is impossible to improve with a periareolar lift. The incision appears to be on track. 

You should see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to get a formal opinion through an in-person consultation.

Vincent Marin, MD

Vincent P. Marin, MD

Healing post-op

it appears you are healing very nicely only 3 weeks post-op. Listen to your surgeon, things will continue to round out and improve with time. He/she should have coached you about this during your consultation, it is very difficult and most times impossible to perform a lift+BA and have a near perfect on table and immediate post-op result, it just is. Be patient, things will improve

Without before posted photos t compare my guess is you were asymmetric pre operatively the the surgeon did not fully correct this issue to N/A height and volume of breasts... You might need revision to a L-shaped lit with fat grafting or larger implant.?