I was wondering if I can make my lips look as big as the picture, with just lip fillers. (photos)

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs. I think that you are starting from an excellent lip shape and volume position to be able to closely approximate the size and shape of your goal photographs.  your upper lip may be a bit larger than your goals once done but with added volume to your lower lip you can achieve a nice and proportional upper and lower lip balance.  Hope this helps.

Lip Fillers and Outcome

Thank you for your question. From your photos it looks as if you would benefit from lip fillers. Lip fillers can enhance the size and shape of your lips with minimal downtime. It is important to have realistic expectations and your lips will not look exactly like the picture provided. Lip fillers can only plump the lips to a certain extent. Too much filler will look unnatural. 

Lip Augmentation

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photographs.  Based on your photographs, your goal is certainly achievable with a filler such as Juvederm.  Please be sure to see an expert injector for an in-person consultation to fully discuss your goals and expectations in order to determine the best treatment plan.  Hope this helps and best wishes!

Lip augmentation

You have great lips to begin with so enhancement with a filler like Juvederm Ultra Plus would likely give you a very desirable outcome

Martin Jugenburg, MD

I was wondering if I can make my lips look...

Absolutely!  Do your homework and find an experienced injector to maximize your chances of a great outcome. You can see several examples of lip augmentation with dermal fillers on my profile page, or on my website.
Best wishes!  Harry V. Wright MD, Sarasota, Florida

Harry V. Wright, MD
Sarasota Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lip filler

Hello! Thank you for your question and for sharing your pictures. First of all - you have beautiful full lips and in my opinion you do not need to do anything! However - to answer your question - yes, you could achieve the look in the picture you provided with fillers if you decided that you wanted to do so. I would use one syringe of Juvederm Ultra Plus hydrated with a little bit of saline to get a smooth finish. I hope this helps and good luck!

Lip Augmentation

Yes you can achieve that goal, but it will take a fair amount of filler material, which can become expensive. Another option is fat transfer to the lips, because studies show that 50%-75% of transferred fat remains. Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck !

Robert M. Tornambe, MD

Lip fillers

You have been blessed with beautiful, well-formed lips that would not need significant enhancement to reach your goals. Properly performed injections with filler would be a very reasonable option for you. Good luck!

Justin Cohen, MD
Washington DC Otolaryngologist

You should start out with 1cc of juvederm filler and go from there. You do not want to overdo too much filler in the lips. It also depends on the look you are going for too. You can always add more filler to the lips if needed. Just remember if you are going to do your lips and you do not want to bruise you should not take any aspirins or anything that will thin the blood since brusing can occur.

Elliot M. Heller, MD

Thank you for your pictures! This gives us a good idea of what you have and where you want to go.  You can get that lip volume without a problem, particularly using something like juvederm ultra plus to give you a bit more soft volume.  Often times people get in trouble when they try to reach something that would look unnatural with their current lip volume, but in your case, achieving a proportionally harmonious outcome is completely doable.  Best of luck.  You will do great!

Miguel Mascaro, MD
Delray Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon