How can the width of my face be reduced? (Photo)

I'm an asian female and my face shape is quite round. Are there any procedures that can make the space between my eyes and my ears more narrow? Would a change in my hairline help the face appear slimmer and more oval-shaped? Also, I have a pretty large amount of fat on my face that is rather unflattering when I smile. My chin in particular juts out and a wrinkle forms. What possible procedures could reduce this?

No doctor answers yet