4 weeks post-op: Why are my breasts shaped so weird and very uneven nipples? (photos)

Why my breast shape so wired and very uneven nipples? I'm on 4 weeks after breast augmentation.

Assymetry to nipples

Since you are only 4 weeks out ti looks like symmetry is slowly returning so I would massage and give it some more time,Patience is good.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

1 month post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. 

Its early to talk about results.

In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 

Kind regards 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Asymmetry

Thank you for your question and photos. It looks as though your nipples were at slightly different heights pre op, which is common. As well  the right implant still needs to drop down a little. Typically the drop & fluff process takes between 2-6 months so you have a way to go yet before you see final results. I recommend that you see your Plastic Surgeon in person if you have concerns.

All the best

Breast augmentation can be a microscope

Most women have pre-operative asymmetry.  Implants can magnify this.  Your left breast nipple is higher with a longer nipple to fold distance.  Also, the medial aspect of the inframammary fold differs.  I assume you are right handed, and thus your right implant has not fully descended.  Follow up with your surgeon and be patient.  

Strange breast shape after augmentation

Thank you for asking about your breast augmentation.

• Your breasts, before surgery, are different with the nipple and breast on one side higher than the other.
  • No woman has breasts that are identical - asymmetry is normal.
  • Your implants have make the difference more noticeable - 
  • And your surgeon appears to have placed the implants so as to lower the breast which was higher.
  • This has had the effect of making the nipple slightly more noticeable.
  • All that said, you are only a month after surgery and things still are swollen and haven't settled in bplace.
  • It would be wise to give yourself more time to heal - about six months - 
  • Often as the implants settle and look more natural, nipple differences become less striking.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Existing nipple asymmetry

So it appears you had some nipple asymmetry pre-op, but with the implants in the position they are currently in it made the situation a little worse. You are still very early post-op, hopefully things should settle and look better with time. See your surgeon and follow his/her post-op protocol to achieve the best result. 

Existing asymmetry

You have some existing asymmetry so some difference may be more visible early post op.  Your left side was looks like it was prone to dropping sooner.  I would follow up with your surgeon.

Best Wishes,

Nana Mizuguchi, MD

Nana N. Mizuguchi, MD, FACS

You had severe asymmetry preop! So making an increase in volume without noting the visual asymmetries causes the results you have. Was your surgeon a boarded PS?