Will I need more skin excised? Would lipo help the pooch in the pubic area? Is this from inadequate muscle tightening? (Photos)

I do not have a before pic. I am 8 weeks post TT with muscle repair, no lipo. I swapped expanders for implants at the same time and was told lipo would be too traumatic if done together. I am having fat transfer to breasts and 1000 cc will be removed. Will that help the look. There is a noted improvement,. I am flatter than before and lower apron is gone but I was expecting more. My clothes are still tight except for right below my pelvic bones.

Will I need more skin excised? Would lipo help the pooch in the pubic area? Is this from inadequate muscle tightening?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Allow the liposuction of the 1,000 cc's to be done especially on abdomen/hips/flanks (I think might be 2,000 cc's?) Than the fat grafts to the breasts should offer a nice change.

Expectations

Managing expectations is the backbone of our profession. Realistic expectations are important. You are still early in your recovery so will likely improve more. Also, your status pre-op actually is critical in evaluating your post-op results. Yes, after a tummy tuck you can still grab skin, especially when sitting/bending - otherwise how could you ever straighten up?