What size or cc's looks good for my body frame 5'3" and 100lbs? Do I need a lift? Moderate plus or High profile implant? (photo)

I'm mother of 2 children whom I breastfed, end up with deflated saggy boobs. I want silicone implants. I want mine to look perked up but not too fake looking . I am considering between 300-350 cc's sientra smooth round, but don't know if that is too big for my body frame. I am concerned about ripples and capsular contracture, I don't know if I should go for high profile silicone or the moderate plus. I attached a few pictures of myself and my wish pics

What Size Implant Do I Need?

Based on your pictures, a breast augmentation (without a lift) should give you the look you wish to achieve. Consulting in-person with a Board Certified plastic surgeon will provide you with guidance on the most appropriate implant size and type for you. Best wishes.

What size implant would be best for me?

Thanks for the question.  As every Plastic Surgeon will tell you without a proper consultation our answers mah not be totally appropriate for you.  I would suggest that an augmentation with an areolae reduction may be  very good for you, and I might consider textured contoured shaped implants.  This could give you a natural shape, the lowest rate of rippling and capsular contracture  of any of the implants on the market.  I have started using these in my practice and the patients love the results.

Good luck to you.

Frank Rieger MD.  Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Breast implant profile

Based on your photos you are a great candidate for breast augmentation and can achieve a great outcome. I do not think you require a lift. Based on your goal pictures I recommend going with a moderate plus profile - this will give you more of a natural looking breast.

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Breast Augmentation with Mini Ultimate Breast Lift™

You are an excellent candidate for a new technique called Breast Augmentation with Mini Ultimate Breast Lift™.Using only a circumareola incision it is possible to reshape your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevate them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage.Aligning the areola, breast tissue and implant over the bony prominence of the chest wall maximizes anterior projection with a minimal size implant.Small round textured silicone gel implants placed retro-pectoral look and feel more natural, are more stable, less likely to ripple or have complications needing revision.Implant profile is irrelevant in the retro-pectoral position since the muscle compresses it.This technique avoids the ugly vertical scars of the traditional technique, maintains nipple sensation and the ability to breast feed.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Mod or high p[rofile

I think you are an excellent candidate for an aug.I think moderate profile in the size range you said would be great.I think that will give you a very nice natural look.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

In office Sizing, No lift needed

The best way to figure out how big you want to be is simply to go into the office with a plastic surgeon and have a sizing performed. I do this with gel inserts that simulate what the implants would do. My patients often bring in certain clothing they want to fill out, and we experiment with different sizes.
Once you have the size picked out, it's up to the surgeon to pick the profile based on your breast width. For example, if you want a 500cc implant, you may need an ultra high profile implant to get there (this is a narrow but projecting implant). If you size at a 300cc, this may be a moderate plus profile implant. It all depends on the key measurement of your breast width.
Rippling can be avoided (with rare exception) using submuscular or dual plane implants. I use a dual plane I or II technique in patients with your breast configuration. This eliminates the need for a breast lift, which I would not recommend based on the photographs.

Your surgeon is in the best position to present you with the best options to reach your desired results. One implant is NOT intrinsicly better than another. Whether shaped, or not, high or low profile etc, depends on what you NEED in YOUR case to get the end result YOU desire. Leave that up to your surgeon as he/she has the experience and training to make those decisions.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD

Implants to achieve expectations

You have a minor degree of sagging but since your nipples appear to be at the level of the crease behind the breast and your nipples are pointing forward you should be a candidate for a breast augmentation only.  Vectra 3D imaging is very helpful when selecting implants.  I would imagine that you would be happy with a 350 to 400 cc implant.  

What size implant for breast augmentation

Your wish pictures seemed to suggest that you like a natural appearing augmentation but you would like to go up at least a cup size. Some of your photos appear to be D cup size folks and some of them appear to be C cup size folks. If you like a natural appearing augmentation then you should pick an implant that has the same diameter of your chest wall are slightly smaller so the breast can control the implant. If you like more of an augmented look then you should get an implant with a larger diameter than your chest wall so the implant  can control the shape of the breast. Since it appears to me from looking at your wish pictures that you like more of a natural appearing augmentation you should consider a high-profile implant which has a narrower diameter to match your very narrow chest wall. In order to pick the exact number of cc at you like for your augmentation the best way is to try different size implants in a bra in your doctor's office to try to see what you like. Remember that when you try the implants like this they always look a little bit bigger than they'll be in the body after the surgery.

Wendell Perry, MD

Breast Implant Choices

Thank you for your pictures.  I would recommend a moderate plus profile implant and a possible periareola lift.  The volume of the implant not only depends on your "wish" pictures but your exam and measurements.